A. If you are downloading pdf files, those can best be viewed in Adobe Acrobat Reader
which is available for free at this link:
If you are downloading cbz files, there are various image viewers available on the
Internet. We like either of the following 2 programs (both of which are free):
A. Yes! In order to view your purchases on your iPad, you need 3 things:
(1) Your MyDigitalComics purchases should be downloaded as PDF files.
(2) You need iTunes on your computer
(3) You need a PDF reader on your iPad. We recommend GoodReader which can be
downloaded on your iPad from the App Store for $0.99. There are many other
Once you have these 3 things, follow these directions:
(1) Open iTunes on your computer.
(2) Connect your iPad to your computer.
(3) Once iTunes recognizes your iPad, you will see the name of your iPad
on the left-hand side of the iTunes screen under “Devices”. Click the name of your iPad.
(4) Click the “Apps” tab across the top of the iTunes screen.
(5) Scroll down to the list of apps. Click the app you are using as your
(6) Drag any PDFs you want to view on your iPad to the Documents box or use the “Add…” button.
(7) Your PDFs will now be on your iPad!
Q. What is the View/View Online format?
A. This format is also sometimes called a Page-Flip format.
This format opens in a browser and looks like a comic book with turning pages. Currently this format can be used while you are online. For purchased items, you also need to be logged into your MyDigitalComics account. Just go to “My Account” and click into “My Comic Locker” to start viewing any of your purchased or free books!
In the near future you will be able to use the View Online format while you are offline as well!